Perfect Construction are looking to speak with experienced Estimators / Quantity Surveyors in the Wigan area.
Our client is a leading North-West Construction company. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for an experienced Estimator/QS to join their commercial team delivering projects throughout the UK. Our client designs, manages, and delivers end-to-end construction, refurbishment, interior fit-out and new build projects for leisure & retail businesses.
The successful candidate must have experience within Leisure & Retail construction.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive company and one in which you will be expected to contribute to the ongoing development often working with minimal supervision.
Key duties of the Estimator / QS:
- Researching the cost of items such as materials, transport, labour, and equipment
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with contractors and vendors
- Getting quotes from suppliers and contractors within an agreed timeframe
- Assessing the risk levels associated with projects
- Preparing and submitting quotes and details of costs for work to be done
- Assisting with bids for new contracts and supporting the activities of the buyer
- Monitoring the costs at different stages of the project to ensure it stays within the estimated costs
The successful Estimator / QS:
- A background of working on fast-track leisure fit out and retail projects is essential
- Good communication skills, be well organised and able to work under their own initiative
- Good IT skills
- Experience with using Conquest estimating software or similar
- Full driving license
Our client is offering a salary of £35,000 depending on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.