Perfect Construction are looking to speak with working Site managers in Lancashire. A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Site Manager to join a well established team.
Our client is a leading Children’s play area contractor in Lancashire, covering work nationally. Our client is looking for an experienced Site Manager to hit the ground running. Working closely with the General manager and Contracts Manager the successful Site Manager will work to deadlines, ensuring works are finished to a high standard and to specification.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing Sites – previous experience in Children’s play areas would be advantageous but not essential. You will hold SMSTS and First Aid, plant tickets will be an advantage.
Main duties will include but are not restricted to –
• Site up and Health & Safety
• Detection of underground services
• All aspects of ground works
• The installation of play equipment
• Liaising with the client and keeping them up to date with progress
• Maintaining relevant paperwork
• Operation of plant and machinery
• Calling off material in a timely manner
• Sub-base preparation for various finishes
• Installation of artificial grass
• Site hand over
This is a full time permanent position. Due to the company coverage there will be times where you will be working away from home.
Staff benefits include – Company phone, pension, holiday pay, additional training & allowance when working away from home.
Due to the nature of work you will be required to go through enhanced DBS check.